September 30, 2016

WHATS IN MY MASTER STYLIST CABINET




Over the past few summers my braided style clientele has grown tremendously, now I'm not box braider or individuals for that matter but I do get a little creative with goddess braids and updo styles that require braid hair. Something I was introduced to by accident is Rastafari's 82" Knaekalon braid hair. 

If your a stylist or someone who wears braids often I'm sure you've found the amount of hair in a regular braid pack is a little shaky. It seems to be getting slimmer and slimmer I can remember back in the day 6 bags would be more than enough for a full head of individuals with some to spare. With this new Rasta pack while most beauty supplies sell it for 6.99 it is about 4 bags of the regular hair combined you can either leave it long or cut it in half. In general it gives you more options and more hair! A special thanks to Rastafaribraid hair for sponsoring this post. 

Here are a few looks I've done using Rasta



















To book and appointment with me simply click on the virtual business card below.


Be sure to subscribe to the blog and find out what else is in my stylist cabinet. 

Che.......



Follow