October 6, 2016

HAIR





Since taking Mustafa's class earlier this year I have been playing peek-a-boo with this hollywood wave style, so I decided that my client who has the perfect head of hair and who was also my last client of the day, who just so happen to be going to a party was getting some waves!

I beleive as a stylist everything ends and begins at the shampoo bowl, ask anyone whos ever worked with me or a client that Ive ever had the pleasure of styling and they will tell you the same thing! I give a great shampoo and I am the rinse queen. Nothing like a clean fresh head of hair to style, with that I'll start from the beginning on products I choose to achieve this look.

Step One: Shampoo hair with Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, I give my clients and myself two shampoos.

Step Two: After rinsing apply a liberal abount of Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner to the hair from the roots to the ends and detangle. All of my clients are placed under the steamer for 30 min to give an invigorationg conditioning treatment.

Step Three: Thoroughly rinse hair apply It's a 10 leave in conditioner detangle hair and blowdry.

Step Four: Once hair is completly dried using Sebatian Shaper spray along with the Aquage Beyond Shine spray and curl large sections of the hair, pin till cool and style.




To book with me click the virtual business card below


Follow