October 3, 2016

INFUSED WATER




In my water challenge post I calculated that for my weight and height a gallon of water a day is the neccessary consumption for me. The hardest part isnt the amount of water I can drink about 5 cups of coffee a day the issue is the taste.

One way to combat this problem is by infusing my water, it's one of the hostest trends in the health and wellness community. While researching online I've found that there are wbsites and IG pages dedicated to infused water recipies and now companies who create specialty water bottles to make it easier for people like me.

I wont lie to you the amount can be an issue but thats only if I start drinking my gallon late, when I start as soon as I wake up before the day is even over I am done and have a few more glasses before bed and I feel fantabulous. But, before we get to the fantabulouness I need to get back consistantly drinking my H2O.

Infusing water the TOP 5 benefits you should start today with me:

1. GET MORE NUTRIENTS IN YOUR DIET

When you prepare this beverage, nutrients leak out of the fruit into the water. This flavor-packed drink is rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants. It’s a much healthier alternative to store-bought “vitamin waters,” energy drinks, sodas, and plain water.


2. BOOST YOUR METABOLISM

The active compounds in fruit speed up metabolism, causing your body to burn more calories throughout the day. For example, lemon water is well-known for its metabolism boosting effects. This refreshing drink energizes your body and promotes fat loss.


3. GET RID OF TOXINS

Due to its high antioxidant content, fruit infused water cleanses your body and helps eliminate toxins. This beverage will keep your body hydrated and remove waste from your system. As a result, you’ll have a stronger immune system and enjoy better health.

4. HAVE MORE ENERGY

This high-vitamin drink provides explosive energy. It’s particularly good for athletes, fitness buffs, and active people. Fruit infused water can successfully replace sports drinks. It’s healthier, safer, and has a better taste. Not to mention its antioxidant and electrolyte power!

5. SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH

This flavorful drink will satisfy your sweet tooth without the extra calories and sugar. It’s a great choice for dieters and fitness buffs looking to stay fit. Fruit infused water is naturally sweet and has only a few calories.
Thanks to Aquablend for sponsoring this post and be sure to check out their website for more reasons to infuse your water and to purchase these super helpful mess free water infusing bottles. I've ordered the Jumbo in black!


For recipies visit my Pinterest board here "Infused Water"

Follow