August 27, 2017

MY LATEST TRIP TO TRADERS......


I've been missing in action! I know I know trust me I know, but the good news is I'm back balancing life and a business is definitely not for the faint at heart. I'm stepping my game up and moving forward in the right direction. Since we last touch basis I've turned one year older and have been working out (Next post will have all the deets on that!) getting ready for my upcoming vacation!!!! So this weeks Trader's trip is all focused on eating clean and keeping myself on track for a somewhat summer body for my trip. 

Exact shopping list and total inside
The list, I tried focusing on food that easy to prep/cook and things that I love to keep me away from eating out during work days and light if by chance I have a late dinner due to my hectic schedule. I don't know about you but I'm really not a fan of food prep I have a bit of OCD and food sitting after being sliced just isn't my thing. I'm totally all for cooking meats and veggies like sweet potatoes in advance but salads I'll pass.

So here's the break down of what I purchased today:

2 Almond milk's
2 Greek yogurts 
2 packs of strawberries
2 packs of blueberries
2 bundles of bananas 
1 pack of 3 tomatoes 
1 pack of 3 Romaine lettuce heart
1 bunch of cilantro 
2 packs of crimson mushrooms
4 avocados
1 mild salsa
1 bag of red potatoes 
1 bag of Jazz apples 
1 loaf of sprouted bread
1 box of raisin brand 
1 bag of fresh ginger 
1 bag of pre-cut french fries 
6 Kombucha drinks

The grand total $105.32 

Who said eating healthy is cheap? Now mind you I'm shopping for me and bae so this is a weekly average for us. 

What exactly am I going to do with all these fantabulous ingredients? I'll be posting exactly that starting with my morning homemade protein shake!  

Follow
SaveSave