August 28, 2017

WORKOUTS FOR THE WEEK



Lets get fit! So in this post I'll be revealing my workouts for the week, If youve followed me in the past on IG or FB then I'm sure you may recall that I was in search for a personal trainer. Unfortunately, the search continues but this time I'm not just sitting around waiting. Through my research online (mostly pinterest) I've began to eat clean and hit the gym.
I wanted to share my fitness journey because I feel like there's not enough of the in between, while researching thoughts came to mind like:


  1. Is there a struggle to eat clean?
  2. Where are the recipes or list of what he/she is eating? 
  3. What are the workouts and how often?
  4. Is this something I can really do and still live my normal busy crazy life?
Assuming we're all on the same page with this everything I'm doing I intend to post. This weeks post focuses on my workouts for the week. 

  • MONDAY: UFC Boxing class 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM 
  • TUESDAY: UFC Boxing class 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
  • WEDNESDAY: Depending on my salon schedule I have given myself 2 options 
  1. Cindy Crawford "The Next Challenge" workout @ Home 
  2. UFC Boxing 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 

  • THURSDAY:  Depending on my salon schedule I have given myself 2 options 
    1. Denise Austin "The Complete Workout" 
    2. UFC Boxing 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 
  • FRIDAY P90X YOGA 
I chose this workout plan to do a few things, the first get in shape LOL, the second to get a routine down that is a can do. Lastly, I have yet to find a personal trainer so through my research its clear that fat burning is important before muscle building. That is exactly what this routine is going to do, I'll keep you posted on trainers if and when I find one. 

video's below.....


Follow